Job description / Role
- Must have experience working in a Facility Management Services Company and/or Project Management/Construction Company.
- Knowledgeable in maintaining/installing MEP related assets.
- Review the Contractor’s installation method statements.
- Review Contractor’s shop drawings against the design [tender] drawings for compliance with the design intent and return to - Project Director with appropriate comments/approval within the specified contractual period (usually ten working days).
Review contractor’s mechanical shop drawing in conjunction with the structural and electrical engineers to ensure engineering coordination and advise the Project Director accordingly.
- Where required, prepare technical clarifications to the tendered design to suit specific on-site construction and coordination issues.
- Review Contractor’s mechanical services material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advise the Project Director on the appropriateness of the recommendations.
- Review Contractor’s proposed subcontractor(s) associated with the engineering works from a technical standpoint.
Undertake general project site observation/inspection of the mechanical services works for Contractor’s adherence to the approved shop drawings and Consultant’s specification, good working practices, and construction schedule.
SAR 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must be Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in any GCC countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum of four years of relevant engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience relating to mechanical and electrical systems.
- Technical expertise and understanding of all mechanical and electrical systems that support the broad array of project types in our portfolio and how they interrelate with each other.
- Business acumen to plan, manage, and execute all the essential duties with excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational ability, and proficiency with computer applications.
- Demonstrate the personal attributes of a leader to encourage the development of a high performing team.
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.
Al Asala for Education and Training
RTC-1 Employment Services
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Senior Energy Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment