Job description / Role
MEP Engineer - 13+ Years - Mixed Use development - KSA
Ability to structure and create detailed MEP design briefs for the various asset classes.
Our client is a development company focusing on a large scale mixed use development (hospitality, retail, residential etc)
Apart from lucrative remuneration, an opportunity to be part of an exciting growth story
* Prior MEP design experience for large scale building projects.
* 15+ years of buildings related MEP design experience, preferably including developer side but design engineering consultancy is also good.
* Should include MEP experience in hospitality, retail and Multi Family Homes projects, a strong understanding of performance specifications creation and adherence, Fire and Life Safety systems, BMS, security and control infrastructure.
* Ability to structure and create detailed design briefs for the various asset classes.
* The MEP engineer should have HVAC expertise, ELV, LV, MV Power And Lighting, Fire Alarms, Energy Management, and all plumbing aspects.
* Deep knowledge of material and equipment costs. Ability and affinity to communicate with local authorities such as the Civil Defense.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HVAC Project Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|
TGC Middle East
Viva HR Consultants