Job description / Role
Merchandising Manager, Saudi Arabia
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way . It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Maximize merchandising and sales opportunities via:
- Effective planning, organization and execution of merchandising strategies
- Maintenance of stock levels and displays
- Resource management
Position Description & Responsibilities:
- Compiling monthly auditing report of PS KPIs (MSL - SOS - Secondary displays - Golden location) from Data received manually across KSA
- Compiling WAR, Weekly Activity Report based on pictures received manually across KSA
- Compiling SOF (share of Featuring) Report based on flyers received manually across KSA
- Compiling Monthly initiatives (NPD's, Category Activations, etc.)â€¦Reporting trackers weekly against targets
- Merchandising Attendance & KPI tracking Report
- Adhoc Reports on Merchandising & Perfect Store Initiatives
- Merchandisers Journey Plan development and tracking of Sales for Gross Profitability of each route
- Wise day to day operation & back office team management
- Ensure Wise master data uploads & maintenance (MSL, Journey plan, Salesman, Territory, Discount Rules & operational & PS KPI Targets.) monthly
- Ensure Market Pulse Reports scheduling to the various layers of audiences & constantly work towards building kpi data capture accuracy by Sales Reps & top line analysis of reports for senior management.
- System Errors & defects identification, compilation & reporting (Ticket log & resolution follow up with regional team, Infosys & SIF)
- Testing new released version update from SAP team
- Train merchandisers in merchandising presentation techniques
- Develop and update customer profiles and local competitive information
- Communicate merchandising opportunities
- Produce layout plans for stores
- Coordinate advertising efforts across outlets
- Develops promotional strategy to maximize sales.
- Works with planning organization to minimize out of stock merchandise and grow opportunity businesses
- Ensure merchandise is displayed appropriately and in line with set standards
- Analyze and track sales to maximize products and prices while identifying slow sellers and making actionable recommendations
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration, marketing.
- FMCG background, Field Sales experience, previous experience in KSA market is a plus
- Key Accounts
- Managing 3rd Party
- Negotiations and Presentation skills
- Analyzing sales reports
- Analytical skills
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Financial Skills
- 5-6 years of solid distributor and multinational experience and good knowledge of Saudi market and merchandising.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.