Job description / Role
• Excellent knowledge about routing protocols including BGP, ISIS and OSPF etc.
• Excellent experience in MPLS and MPLS advanced applications (L3/L2 VPN, Inter-AS, MPLS-TE, Seamless MPLS, and FRR).
• Excellent knowledge in Broad Band Service solutions (BNG).
• Excellent Knowledge in Mobile Network.
• Troubleshoot end-to-end issues related to networks.
• Event Management including Trouble Tickets management accepting, prioritizing tasks, and closing tickets within SLA.
• Participate in evaluating and testing new services.
• Attend network change activities include Integrate new sites and re-homing live sites.
• Review, audit and analyze network risks and provide mitigation plans (KPI, SLA).
• Preparing Technical documentation related to the operation daily, Weekly, Monthly etc.
• Bachelor’s or masters in Engineering.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in network skills Required:
- Hands on Experience in troubleshooting technologies like BGP, MPLS, Multicasting, QOS.
- Experience in troubleshooting routing issues, good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow.
• Good communication skills.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.