Job description / Role
- Installation, configuration, database design for RDBMS Oracle
- Performance, monitoring via scripting & OEM
- Implement and recommend security
- Able to troubleshooting and find root cause and give solution
- Expert in RMAN backup and database recovery
- Capacity Plaining
- Understanding, Installation, configuration RAC and troubleshooting
- Understanding, Installation, configuration ASM and troubleshooting
- Oracle Golden Gate
- Oracle Data Guard
- Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM.
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler.
- Automate routine DBA tasks through scripting (Bash, etc.) and/or open source tools.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Experience with database clustering, performance tuning, table partitioning, monitoring, upgrades, and data replication.
- Good knowledge of data backup, data purging, recovery, and SQL.
- Experience with applications database support and SQL optimization.
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines.
- Create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB sharded clusters.
- Support MongoDB in a high availability, multi-data center environment.
- Administer MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups and automation.
- Elections in replica Set
- Relica Set Roles and Configuration
- Provide capacity planning.
- Write and Read Concerns; Read Preferences
- Sharding, Balancing Shards and Shard Zones
- Unix/Linux Automation Scripting
- Database Auditing
- Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Manage sharing of resources amongst applications and across all nodes of databases.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Working closely with application team for any issues
- Security & Performance tuning
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Support Engineer
SAP Middle East & North Africa