Job description / Role
National Sales Manager - Jeddah, KSA
We are working closely with a well-established FMCG Distribution company based in KSA to recruit an Arabic speaking National Sales Manager to head up its wholesale and retail sales and operation divisions across the Kingdom.
Reporting to the GM and the Board, the position's accountabilities include:
- Full P&L management and accountability
- Managing and supervising the sales and operation team around +/- 140 staff which includes regional sales managers, area managers, supervisors, key accounts executives, sales executives and merchandisers.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis
- Building, developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers across a wide geographical area.
- Planning an effective go to market strategy which would optimize the business within Saudi Arabia
- Participating in budget setting to ensure sales budgets are reasonable and meet sales demand
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through more coverage, promotional activities, range extensions or merchandising changes
- Recruiting, Developing & retaining quality manpower
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A proven track record of at least 7 years experience in FMCG (food) within Saudi Arabia, managing the Traditional Trade, Modern Trade, Wholesale, Van Sales Channels.
- The ability to build, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers across a wide geographical area.
- Excellent ability to manage trading conditions (annual negotiations, business reviews), and budgets.
- A proven experience in preparing and managing sales budgets and targets per area and salesmen.
- The ability to create and maintain an effective coverage routing plan for market and develop efficient productivity per resource person.
- Strong follow-up on receivables and collections as per company trading terms.
- Excellent people management skills
- Be a "Field Person" with strong leadership skills, solid sense of follow-up, self-initiative and creative thinker, people skills, high integrity and goal and team oriented.
- A University Graduate with strong English and Arabic communication skills
- Excellent managerial skills in dealing with inter-company departments.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.