Job description / Role
Our client one of the world's leading Financial Services Firm. The company is looking to hire an experienced Office Manager to CEO for their office in Riyadh.
Our client is one of the world's leading Professional Services firm in Riyadh, KSA. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of Office Manager to CEO
* Liaise with the Group's senior stakeholders - internal & external on behalf of the C- suite to ensure smooth flow of communication
* Screen and priorities tasks / items for review of the C-Level Executive, to ensure they are informed and corrective actions have been taken
* Follow up on directions sent through the Office of the C- Level Executive, keep track of their progress and update accordingly
* Plan, organise and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments and portfolios as needed by the CEO
* Primary responsibility for diary management, managing constant change.
* Extensive global business travel planning.
* Maintaining compliance with the company's Global Travel Policies
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance and Bonus.
* Minimum of 5 years of Office management experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment / professional Service Company or Multinational
* Needs to have experience working in busy and challenging roles
* Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
* Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
Office Manager to Chairman - Native Arabic Speaking
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|