Job description / Role
- Software Engineering
- Insurance Company
- Network Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act professionally and with due diligence at all times to fully safeguard the interests of the Company in all business activities.
- Responsible for the execution of assigned work; meeting the company's contractual obligations and the Client's/Customer's needs and expectations consistently, on time, every time.
- Actively participate in achieving the set objectives of the department.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the company's Quality Management System, Information Security Management System by meeting the required standards of the ISO certification.
- Shall comply with the company's information security and cyber security policies.
- Shall maintain highest level of confidentiality and never breach any confidential data / information to the outside world by any medium of communication.
- Shall comply with the internal Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing policies and any SAMA or legal circulars.
- Responsible for the identification and management of risks undertaken in day-to-day activities.
- Assist the Asst. IT Infrastructure Team with Network support, troubleshooting Network hardware/software problems, and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment.
- Properly document support, repair, and project activities using a helpdesk ticketing system. In general, free the system administrator from some of the day to day issues so he/she can focus on larger projects and IT initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, And Windows 10 in a domain environment.
- Ensure networking stability and monitor all work regularly.
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve VOIP systems and VPN related problems.
- Perform updates to switches and routers.
- Ability to work on Cisco network devices and provide the proper configurations when needed.
- Ability to work on firewalls policies and applying the required rules when needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges, i.e.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ask questions and get information in order to diagnose computer problems and discern what level of support is needed when a problem is presented.
- Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure and sense of humor in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions.
- Able to show respect to other cultures and work in a culturally diverse environment.
Desired Job Profile
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 2 Years' Experience.
Personal Attributes / Skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Database administration skills.
- Communication skills.
- Frontend/backend development.
- Graphics design.
- Switches configuration and troubleshooting.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
IT Support Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||18 Aug|