Job description / Role
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Clinical skills
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Physiological knowledge
- Administering medication
- Medical teamwork
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Health promotion and maintenance
About the Company
We’re executive search consultants based in Saudi Arabia with an international reputation, specialize in executive recruitment, headhunting and confidential searches. We provide first class executive level candidates to some of the world's most innovative and progressive organizations ever since.
We pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our candidates and clients, and gaining a full understanding of their needs. Our team of professionals has extensive experience in pairing candidates with clients for senior level positions.