Job description / Role
We are looking for qualified Registered Nurses to promote and restore patients' health. You will work with a variety of patients and you will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required. We need nurses who are with minimum 2 years clinical experience and no gap of more than 1 year in Critical Care/ICU, Theatres (Operating Room), Emergency Department (Emergency Room), PICU, Med-Surg, Dermatology, Gastro. (Less critical demand = Hemodialysis & OBGYNE).
The ideal candidate is responsible for identifying activities of daily living and appropriately planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, based on individualized assessment. The Registered Nurse is accountable for her /his actions and for ensuring that patient care in SGH Hospital is performed in accordance with established policies, procedures and international standards.
- Housing Allowance - Accommodation will be provided by the client or otherwise a generous housing allowance will be provided
- Transportation Allowance
- Geographical Allowance 15% Basic Salary - Hail Branch
- Experience Allowance
- Applicants will only be shortlisted once all requirements are complete.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- All Qualification must be accredited by SCFHS
- CV (should contain a photo, Date of Birth, be provided in a Word document)
- Passport Copy
- Saudi Council license
- All Educational and Employment certificates
- If in Saudi Arabia - Prometric Exam, Mumaris Plus and IQAMA Copy
About the Company
TrueProfile.io® is your reliable platform for building a successful professional career abroad. Find a complete guide on job opportunities, tips to navigate through the pitfalls of the employment process and help to ensure your personal credentials are trusted and verified! To receive the latest TrueProfile.io® updates, visit our blog and social media channels, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Our mission: Help you succeed.