Job description / Role
Senior Banking & Finance Lawyer
Of Counsel / Junior Partner
US international Law firm
JEX Personnel are on the lookout for an experienced Banking & Finance Lawyer to join a US International Law firms’ presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Ideally candidate will already possess exceptional experience operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a focus on:
- Working directly with financial entities (investment banks in particular)
- Confident advising on high value investment banking transactions
- Confident with both IPO and CMA transactions.
- Personally, overseeing their own case load
This US firm has a stellar reputation and would be a similar standing in anyone who might be suitable. Ideally suitable senior lawyers / associates will have:
- Excellent (and proven) track record within an international law firm
- Western qualified at a leading institution
- Confident operating in Saudi Arabia
- At least 8 years of experience
- Ability to manage a team
The firm hosts several exceptionally high-profile clients and anyone considering this position would need to be working at a level that these clients would be comfortable with.
Secondments to do these clients will be discussed from the beginning.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Mid / Senior Level Commerical Lawyer
Senior Legal Counsel - Multinational Corporation
|Saudi Arabia||11 Aug|
Experienced Corporate Lawyer - International Law Firm
Bilingual Corporate Lawyer