Job description / Role
The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Provide general support to Company visitors
• Manage CEO schedule, calendar and appointments
• Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executive Manager
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Fulfills different assignments and delegations from Senior Management.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
SAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in A bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Five years of experience in office administration.
• Decision Making
• Time Management
• Computer literacy
• Critical Judgment
• Work Ethics and Values
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Persuasiveness, resilience and confidence
• Leadership skills
• Networking and Relationship Building
• Trust-worthy, Honest and Loyal at extreme levels
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Office Administration Manager
Excelsior Group ME
|Saudi Arabia||24 Oct|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|