Job description / Role
Reports To: SVP
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
• Organizing office maintenance and repair work as required to facilitate smooth operations, including supervising the implementation of new office systems.
• This will involve interfacing with the client teams’ representative once located within the client provided offices.
• Developing office procedures and policies.
• Adhering to approved procedures and ensuring that their staff meet those requirements.
• Working with other staff members as needed to develop and improve services.
• Responding to the changing technology environment and participating in decision-making activities relating to customers' needs.
• Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Establish and manage relationships with vendors, service provider and landlord.
• Familiar with cost control and purchase process, including price negotiation with vendors and suppliers.
• Projects/Client invoicing.
• Provide general support to visitors, including air ticket and accommodation where necessary.
• Proficiency in MS office and knowledge of other popular software packages.
• Must lead by example and be hands-on to foster coaching and guidance to direct reports and junior staff.
• Planning and execution of company events.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment, including Covid-19 measures.
• Coordinating international travel and accommodation.
• Delegating work, performing workload planning and supervising the support staff, so that adequate administrative support is provided to the Management Team.
• Liaising with members of the senior management team to set priorities and providing administrative support services to meet the demands of the project.
• Meeting with senior managers to review office performance and define means to improve service.
• Perform other duties as required by the line manager/supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Ten years of related work experience, preferably managing a multicultural office, including 3 - 5 years of prior Office Management experience in a lead capacity.
• Capable of effectively communicating in English, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of program, operational, executive, and Client management.
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate team members.
• Able to set priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
• Strong technical skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Responsive to changing demands.
• The flexibility of methods and approach to ensure delivery.
• Strong initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
One of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Native Arabic Speaking Office Manager to CEO
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Big Fish Recruitment
Office Manager to Chairman - Native Arabic Speaking
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|