Job description / Role
• The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 10 years of office management and administrative background.
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic and French
• Current Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.