Job description / Role
OHS Manager - RATP Dev Saudi Arabia
We are actively seeking an OHS Manager to join our operation and the purpose of this position is to lead a team of advisors and safety professionals to provide professional specialist advice and technical guidance on specific issues relating to workplace health and safety, human factors, fire and electrical safety, and matters pertaining to occupational health for RATP Dev Saudi Arabia.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing an Annual Health Safety Environment and Quality Plan (HSQEP) and supporting the HSQE Director to deliver the Plan, develop the customer service culture and meet and continuously improve specified KPI targets within the Plan in accordance with the Annual Budget.
• Develop the Integrated Management Systems with the support of the other directorates in order to obtain certification for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 5500, ISO 11001 and to support the application Operating License from the SRO. Appoint and engage with an ICP in order to gain an operating License from the SRO.
• Develop Ensure high quality and consistent HSQE work practices and culture in normal, degraded and emergency modes through the development and continuous improvement of the HSQE Plans, Policies, Procedures Work Instructions and Forms as part of the IMS in order to improve quality and reduce of environmental, health and safety liabilities associated with passengers, employees and the environment.
• Implement a program of internal and external audit and inspection of the activities of all Directorates to determine the effectiveness of, and compliance with, the organization's Performance Management Plan and other Plans, Policies and Procedures within the IMS;
• Develop, maintain and monitor a safety leadership programmed.
• Ideally a degree holder or high diploma of post-secondary education in a relevant discipline.
• Hold a recognized qualification in safety and/or risk management.
• Membership of a professional safety body e.g. MIOSH.
• At least 5 years, of work experience as a work health and safety manager, or specialist from within a railway/metro operation is essential or transportation operations at a minimum.
• Experience in supporting the health and safety efforts of an organization, and providing expert information, advice, and training, liaising with external agencies to ensure awareness of matters which might impact its workplace health and safety program.
• Good understanding of recognized standards for Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001), Quality (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) and Fire (NFPA 130).
• Extensive experience in management of OHSAS18001 certification processes.
• Super user of Microsoft excel.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
SSHE Assistant Manager