Job description / Role
- Manage erection crew for the mechanical sub assembly of the GIS & AIS switchgear parts.
- Verifying the state of the equipment prior to assembly or after disassembly
- Preparing the SF6 gas compartments: measure the vacuum, the pressure, the humidity, make corrections relative to temperature, interpret the measurements according to the manufacturer documentation.
- Using an SF6 gas recovery plant & leakage investigations, repair etc.
- Control the Sub-Assembly of GIS or GIB Equipment of High voltage substation
- He will mainly liaise with the GIS & AIS Erection Supervisor,
- Maintain GIS installation as per targets schedules lead foreman and the erection crew.
- Suggest if require Remedial Measures
- Analyse site data related to Partial discharge and Infrared Thermography etc.
- Review reports along-with client and defend the conclusions made in the reports for the condition of equipment's. Review reports and analyse the abnormal cases.
- Able to read all electrical drawings & mark-up drawing for as build
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer or Diploma holder
- At least 5 years of experience in Substation, electrical equipment's preferred
- Knowledge of ( GIS, AIS)
- Language skill: English ( Good ) , Arabic (Good to have)
- Travel Frequency: 90% of time across KSA
- Should be ok to Work 6 days 8 hours including 1 hour break
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.