Job description / Role
Operations managers also have to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Planning and controlling change.
• Managing quality assurance programmes.
• Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
• Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
• Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
• Understands customer needs
• Communicates effectively
• Understands the organization's financial performance
• Motivate the team
• Tracks and measures staff performance
• Enforces standards
• Creates a positive environment
About the Company
We are a leading end-to-end contracting company providing multi-operational contractor services including project management, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning , our roots reaching the year 1994 for more than 20 years our clients has looked to us for professional technical expertise, innovative solutions and prompt responses.
We have a specialized and knowledgeable team who takes pride in supporting our long list of satisfied clients and deploying the optimum solutions to maximize system
s functionality and ROI. our team of professional engineers who lead clients project starting from design stage to production significantly faster than competition, we devote our resources to solve client’s problems and attain their satisfaction.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent