Job description / Role
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for Operations Assistant to support our team based in our Riyadh office.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide administrative support, including but not limited to supporting the team in HR and recruitment; Finance and Office management; assisting with presentations, bid preparation and tender documentation.
• Typing of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentation documents, ensuring all documentation is referenced and presented in accordance with guidelines
• Supporting the team on bids; bid preparation, document production, proof reading, and coordination of bid team on local and national bids / capability documentation as and when required
• Proof reading / editing of documents, both textual and numeric, to ensure accuracy
• Maintaining company records i.e. registrations, permits and contracts
• Executive schedules and calendars, holidays, and absences of staff.
• Maintaining the company’s various databases
• Arrange Saudi and UK travel and accommodation as required
• Assist the Operations Manager with HR & Recruitment
• Any other duties requested by the GM and team
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.