Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Assistant for a Multinational Leading Jewelry Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Based on the recent government program (Saudization), this role is only open for Saudi nationals.
• Assisting with the store merchandise; receiving and transferring
• Managing store inventory, cycle count, returns report and follow up on orders
• Ensuring the store is within security/ health/ safety policy
• Assisting on project-based responsibilities
• Liaising with IT and Finance teams regarding audits
• Managing daily cashier and account payable
• Ensuring brand guidelines are implemented on shop floor
• Candidate must have 3 years of experience in Retail Operations
• Strong knowledge in merchandising, shipping, administrative and customer service
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience in managing multiple responsibilities on shop floor
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Store Manager – Multinational Leading Jewellery Company
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|