Job description / Role
- To oversee all current medical centres operation and management across Mena region.
- Achieving Financial KPIs and Operational Targets
- Manage centres financial and cash management
- Manage centres stock management
- Compliance & communication with ministry of health rules & regulations, Labour low, civil defence & other government requirement
- Ensure customer satisfaction and top of class customer experience
- Experience in running and managing Medical Centres, Clinics, operations.
- Experience in GCC market is important and Experience in KSA market is a plus
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Expert in Centres operation management and staff management in terms of selection, development, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years with 3 years of them is in a healthcare industry.
- Fluent English Language and PC literate.
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.