Job description / Role
Project: This is a portfolio of multiple entertainment venues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mace is providing the portfolio management, working collaboratively with the client from concept design to detailed design, to establish a robust foundation to progress into the later delivery stages.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project director to join our established and growing team in KSA.
A full-time position and a fundamental part of the group’s business plan to invest and expand within Saudi, creating value from the opportunities that exist within the infrastructure sector, through the already established Mace brand.
The Infrastructure project director will play a central role in the establishment and development of the programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for delivery, through leadership, oversight of financial performance and risk management of the programme infrastructure scope.
• Achieving the above in close collaboration with the programme director, deputy programme directors and wider members of the delivery team.
• Shaping the structure and performance of infrastructure collaborations across the programme.
• Managing relationships with clients, partners and external stakeholders related to the programme of infrastructure projects.
• Overseeing the success of major infrastructure projects including commercial control associated.
• Driving the innovations in delivery and resourcing models for Infrastructure projects.
• Designing and developing project controls for major infrastructure projects in collaboration with our internal controls team.
• Overseeing the supply chain management, including suppliers and subcontractors.
• Managing the contract negotiations including providing advice when required.
• Providing commercial, contractual and innovation support to the programme.
• Being part of the tender process for infrastructure packages, assessing commercial viability and the ability to be able to deliver the tender prior to submission.
• Engaging with senior stakeholders and external providers to develop and agree on project scope, budgets, timelines and deliverables.
• Supervising the design, mentoring and retention of the talent pool to ensure consistent delivery on major infrastructure packages.
• Being an active member of the programme leadership team.
• You are a strong communicator and presenter, you must ensure the team works in a collaborative manner, acting inclusively, whilst leading by example, you are able to persuade and influence the project team to make effective and timely decisions.
• You are always comfortable and able as the primary interface with clients and stakeholders in line Mace core values.
• You are an honest, trustworthy, approachable, and respected leader, you motivate the team to be creative and innovative - proactive in utilising new technology and exploring a ‘better way’ and also motivate the team to consider sustainability and social responsibility goals as they fulfil their role and make plans and decisions.
• You are entrepreneurial and commercially minded seeking new opportunities for Mace.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Operations Director (Construction Supervision)
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
|Saudi Arabia||25 Oct|
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|