Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
As an Operations Officer, you will be a valued member of our team in a variety of daily tasks to ensure our
customers get precisely what they need as per standard. You get the special responsibility of working with our sales team to verify delivery needs, create work orders, establish price points, make the offsite delivery/installations and repair timelines based on logistics requirements and availability, and provide consulting assistance to optimize the customer experience. Oversees the daily workings of warehouse operations. Plans, manage, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintains a high-quality product production and delivery standard.
Ensure all the shipment plans are executed by developing a delivery plan.
• Ensures enough product stock and equipment to cover the customers' needs.
• Working in partnership with the Brand and product team to Ensure the team is updated with the latest product
• Ensure all the onsite installation and repair are performed to the Perfect vision factory flat rate
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develop and implement Safety and Quality control plans.
• Ensure all equipment is in good condition by developing and implementing a preventive maintenance plan
• Ensure all the vehicles are in good condition
• Implement operation working instruction
• Leads by example in modelling values and preferred behaviours that align with the Code of Conduct.
• Ensure team readiness through continuous training and updating with new product and tools utilization
• Assist with conducting and analyzing research (primary and secondary) to provide insight into strategy and
• Ensure all the operations procedures and tasks are according to the perfect vision HSE standard
• Experience contributing to a positive team and organizational culture.
• 6+ years experience in a similar operational role.
• Experience developing strategic planning to improve the department's KPI.
• Experience in developing the budget/operation plan.
• Experience in dealing with customers.
• Experience with team management.
• Experience in performance management.
• The ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and bring structure to the management of objectives with various stakeholders
• Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver business objectives.
• Knowledge and experience in the EMS industry and IOT or related industries.
• Experience working with a CRM and Odoo ERP.
• Communication skills, time management, team management, ability to work under pressure, stress management, and problem-solving.
About the Company
We are an IoT and safety solutions company located in Saudi Arabia. We manufacture, provide and develop various IoT systems for different applications, especially in the safety field.
IoT technologies We work with various IoT verticals like smart cities, cold chain, water, smart home, sphere, agri, bank, power, etc.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment