Job description / Role
Operations Leader - Riyadh Airport for Saudi Nationals
Purpose of the Job
Responsible daily operation and clearance for all shipments coming into and out of KKIA
* Perform operational assessments, lead discussions and decision making on new system changes and functionalities with different teams
* Operation system designs and requirements.
* Manifest daily import flight and send related pre-alerts
* Log and report daily reports, cross referencing any discrepancies, completion of new job references, delivery notes and amending of job details
* All related administrative activities in the costume clearance department.
* Monitor and deal with transport queries
* Working with Warehouse and Transport teams to ensure smooth and efficient movement of all shipments
* Customer Service - dealing with queries from customers, subcontractors and drivers and assist in their enquiries via phone and email, ensuring satisfactory and timely resolution
Job Requirements (Experience and education)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
* Highly organized and a team player
* Flexible, adaptable and quick to learn
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Detail focused
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Fluent English, both written and spoken is essential
* Possess a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work
* 4 to 6 years Operations experience in medium to large scale companies
About the Company
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
We are committed to continually enhancing our operations across the region while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.