Job description / Role
Our client, a company operating in Crane Hiring, Heavy lifting, Transportation and Heavy Equipment Rental Service requires an Operations Manager to join on a permanent residential basis in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia to direct End – End all activities of the Operations function in order to ensure that operational efficiency and customer service standards are maintained at all times.
• Monitor the efficient operation of the department, identifying areas for improvement and proposing modifications, in order to enhance the efficiency and cost effectiveness of all operations and compliance with the local rules and legislation.
• Review all the current and future operations needs in order to ensure a proper scheduling to meet the business requirements and objectives.
• Responsible for increasing revenues, streamlining operations, evolving process improvement strategies and creating a team work environment to enhance productivity.
• Maintain quality systems ensuring compliance to the defined quality guidelines while implementing systems, must be familiar with HSE & Quality standards of the company at all times.
• Contribute to the preparation of the operations budget, and monitor the financial performance of the operations activities versus set budget to ensure alignment with set budget guidelines.
• Record and monitor the operations utilization in order to ensure smooth and timely services.
• Manage End to end operation activities i.e. Mobilization & demobilization, new and/or ongoing job orders, transportation, testing, safety check, etc.
• Following to customers feedback, urgent requirements, emergencies, and taking action in proper manner to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining updated record for Equipments movement log book, Maintenance history, Stickers, Licenses, and Certificates.
• Manage daily Yard operation activities i.e. available equipments on Standby, Break down etc., and/or available operators & drivers.
• Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult operational problems.
Suitable candidates will be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering or any similar discipline with minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in Heavy Equipment or Heavy Lifting Rental Company within G.C.C. Region; with 4 years in similar position to related field. Must have strong knowledge about cranes and heavy equipments & Transportation. Must have strong knowledge about mobilization and demobilization in surrounding region.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||25 Apr|