Job description / Role
• Make strategic decisions to prioritize within functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team
• Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
• Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at at all levels
• Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
• Collaborate with other Operations teams, as well as marketing, product and other central functions, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
• This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills
• 5+ years in technology operations management in an organization of 500+ employees, preferably in a start-up environment
• 5-7 years of experience planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs.
• 2+ years of experience in a leadership role managing technical resources (Preferred)
• 2+ years of experience managing cloud based infrastructure
About the Company
Xcede Group is a global recruitment organisation that delivers technology and energy talent solutions, which enable companies to innovate and grow.
Formed in 2020 by a merger of three well-established organisations — TechStream, Xcede and Etonwood — our mission is to attract the talent that is helping our clients to shape the new global economy.