Job description / Role
Operations Manager - Leading International Consultancy - KSA - Remote Location
• To represent company and Client in frequent contact with consultants, stakeholders, contractors and vendors of materials and services. Coordinates & directs activities of all personnel dedicated to assigned to the Program.
• Provide day-to-day leadership of the overall team on the Program. .
• Lead and direct the companies senior managers on the Program including providing performance evaluations of managers.
• Provide support to the Program Manager in working with the PM support structure and in coordinating with the various Client departments.
• Ensure program management services on the scheme exceed client's expectations. Projects delivered on time, under budget and to a high level of quality.
• Ensure that employees have adequate office space and supplies and equipment.
• Work with employees to enhance quality of life activities.
• Ensure safe working environment.
• Liaise with client representative as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
• Prepare/present presentations on status of program to higher level client representatives.
• Coordinate preparation of reports.
• Coordinate packages to the Clients CEO with appropriate parties.
• Provide technical analysis and review of packages for the Program Manager.
• Coordinate with procurement for purchases of the companies subcontractors/suppliers.
• Assists Program Manager in order to meet goals and deadlines and work closely with other Departments to promote efficient optimization
• Assist non-technical departments (such as HR, finance) when necessary.
• Participate in quality control committee and safety activities as required.
• Assisting with dissemination/incorporation of the Companies culture with staff.
• Assist with budget preparation and financial program management.
• Assist with updating of policies and assuring constant application of those processes.
• Manage assets under the control of, or being used by the companies employees.
• Develops plans to increase program efficiency.
• Initiates and improves the policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
• 20 years minimum post-undergraduate or post-graduate professional experience.
• Minimum 15 years in a managerial/supervisory position.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) or Chartered Engineer status with ICE.
• Effectively communicate in English, both in speaking and writing.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office is required (Word, Excel, Power Point).
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Rider Levett Bucknall
SAS Global Consultants
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Operations Director - EPC