Job description / Role
• Coordinate with the functional team, convert functional inputs to technical specs and be able to perform technical activities independently.
• Communicate with business users at client location.
• Coordinate with onsite project lead for technical development.
• Oracle Apps Tech with 3 to 5 years of Experience in development, testing and deployment of good experience on Oracle Forms & Reports, XML / BI Publisher Reporting Tools, Interfaces (outbound /Inbound) and Workflow.
• Must have a strong experience and knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite.
• Must have strong technical experience on PL/SQL, XML Publisher reports, Java, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
• Must be able to work independently with business users and external users and responsible for design, development, Testing support, production deployment and production support.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work closely with various Business Partners to deliver high-quality application solutions.
About the Company
CSE is a well-known software company operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For more than thirty years now, CSE has been providing software services to banks, ministries and private sector organizations. From Year 2000, CSE started exclusive focus on Financial Services Industry Solutions. CSE has around 1000 Man-Years of experience in delivering solutions to FSI Industry in Saudi Arabia.
At the same time CSE also has its strong foot prints in the area of Oracle ERP Projects as well Professional Services. CSE FSI Division has provided capital market solutions covering Local Brokerage, International Brokerage, Mutual Funds, eTrade (Trading solution for internet channel), IPO/Rights as well as other Banking solutions to FSI industry for the past three decades.
CSE Capital Market Solution is running in 8 Member Brokers in Saudi Arabia covering 38.51% trades. CSE ERP Division has carried out Oracle E-Business Suite Implementations to 25+ Customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. CSE Professional Services Division has provided highly experienced and qualified consultants to various Financial Institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. CSE Customer Base includes some International Investment Banks like Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Merrill Lynch etc.