Job description / Role
In line with the relevant policy and requirements of the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preference will be given to Saudi nationals who apply for this role.
Who is Advanced Customer Services?
First of all, the People. Advanced Customer Services has more than 4000 senior technical experts globally, most of them engineers. Each of them comes with a wealth of experience in Oracle technology. Most are in long-term engagements with their customers and thus gain a unique understanding of their platforms, requirements, and business needs.
Advanced Customer Services is a global organization, operating in 100+ countries for 20+ years, with a wealth of customers across all industries Thousands of customers around the globe rely on Advanced Customer Services for high performance and the efficient operation of their most critical business processes on Oracle environments.
8+ years relevant working experience
o B.S (Computer Science) or equivalent preferred.
o Other qualifications with adequate experience maybe considered.
o PGDBM/MBA (Financials/Operations/Systems) is a plus
Oracle Cloud SCM Consultant
Desired Functional Skills:
This position is for supporting Fusion Applications, particularly under the Supply Chain Management (Product Information Management, Order Management / Distributed Order Orchestration, Logistics, and Cost Management) and the Procurement pillars (Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Model, and Supplier Portal).
- Implementation/Support experience on Cloud SCM Modules.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Cloud Supply Chain (SCM).
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Finance modules is preferred
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required)
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
- Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one module in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations.
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone's needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also, able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer's success.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.