Job description / Role
Oracle CX Unity brings together online, offline, and third-party customer data sources to create a single, dynamic view of the customer. With built-in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, Oracle CX Unity derives and delivers timely intelligence about your customers so you can optimize their brand experience across marketing, sales, and service. Embedded within Oracle Customer Experience Cloud, Oracle CX Unity is open and extensible for integrating actionable intelligence into partner and ecosystem applications for the fastest time to value.
Oracle CX Unity excellence and innovation is a key part of the go-to-market strategy for CX in ECEMEA, alongside customer transformations and programmatic sales plays.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle CX Sales team as it helps customers truly transform the way they use technology in order to deliver the results the market expects them.
The primary objectives of CX go-to-market are repositioning Oracle as the CX innovator on the market in order to get net new CX customers while being there for our existing customers in order to expand our CX footprint by elevating the technology capabilities.
Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform sits at the heart of this go to market with the Coprime model as the focal business driver in this space.
The purpose of the role is to formulate, champion and drive through execution of selling Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform to broader region to both net new and existing customers while ensuring organic growth. The aim is proactivity and not reactivity and this is what is expected in the daily work.
In its heart, this is a Sales role with high visibility and clear accountabilities that will suit an individual with a strong entrepreneurial instinct and sales skills, combined with a strategic outlook on technology-led innovation. What makes this role special is that it also serves as a focal point for converging efforts and activities of Prime Sales, Solution Engineering and Strategy and Business Development into winning CX execution for Oracle.
Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced business and technical skills in area of specialization while involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
The role will report to Head of CX Coprime Sales CEE, CIS & MEA.
- Plans, manages and executes net new and expansion of Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform on the market
- Ability to engage stakeholders within accounts while providing value
- Maintaining a complete and up-to-date understanding of competition in Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform line and being able to influence the sales process for developing proactive and counter actions for winning the deals
- Working with CX country teams to build and execute local plans and support activities around enablement and business development
- Managing sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Developing solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the solution architecture
- Supporting the qualification of individual Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform opportunities and engage directly on sales and delivery where appropriate.
- Personally lead development, presentation and sales of value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Work with Product Management to align and integrate offerings to create a coherent go-to-market message and offering portfolio.
- Manage the Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform pipeline and reporting to CX executives on progress against quota objectives
- Provide challenge, proposals and experiments to evolve CX offering to constantly increase penetration and value to customers
- Representing Oracle in public seminars or similar marketing activities to generate a thought-leadership position for Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the other Oracle organisations and business units
- Self-motivation and proactivity
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
- Customer focus with strong sales and consulting credentials
- Ability to collaborate across organisational boundaries
- Gravitas to build close relationships with managerial stakeholders
- Ability to convey complex concepts into simple, but not simpler, value messages
- Deep understanding of marketing technology-led innovation
- Strong affinity with CX technologies
- Strong leadership orientation - desire to experiment and challenge
- Ability to thrive in a matrix organisation
- Ability to execute effectively in conditions of uncertainty
- Oracle Customer Intelligence Platform quota attainment
- Number of deals where lead and/or engaged with CX Sales
- New customer references
- CX pipeline generated net new
- CX pipeline generated existing Responsys and Eloqua customers
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.