Job description / Role
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
• Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
• Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
• Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
• Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
• May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
• May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members.
• Effectively consults with management of customer organizations.
• Participates in business development activities.
• Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
• 6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
• Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.