Job description / Role
A holding company that owns and operates through its 14 subsidiaries in the oil & gas industry, construction, engineering, hospitality and more.
They are currently looking for an SCM Consultant to be based in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate in Oracle SCM Planning Cloud and SCM business processes especially Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay.
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development
• Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining/re-engineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules
• Identify functionality gaps in Oracle SCM Cloud and build extensions for them
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle SCM Cloud functionality
• Validate configuration and data for Oracle SCM Cloud Fusion configurations/setups and provide support.
• Conduct functional technical design workshops for Oracle SCM Cloud Fusion configuration and support
Qualification & Requirements:
• Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience
• Must have a BSC degree
• Candidates must be in KSA on local transfer
• Experience in Facilitating in Oracle SCM Planning Cloud and SCM business processes especially Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering