Job description / Role
A government entity in Riyadh are seeking support from an OD Consultant for the set up of the HR function.
A government entity based in Riyadh
* Support with the development of the HR strategy
* Design the organisation structure and job grading
* Create job descriptions and competency frameworks
* Develop policies and procedures
* Create function process flows including performance management, recruitment, training
* Create employee handbook
A competitive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
* Fluent Arabic speaker
* Based in Riyadh
* 8 years experience in a similar role, consultancy background would also be preferable
* Start up HR function experience a MUST
* Government experience would be preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.