Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction? As a Painter , you will assist your team to create unforgettable hotel experience for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare for daily requests, complete the checklist in a timely manner and execute all painting works in a professional level.
- Control the stock and other items in his workshop and order as required.
- To work with a team spirit and ensure that all hotel guest rooms, hotel and office facilities and equipment are in good working condition.
Your experience and skills include:
- A pleasing personality is essential and a passion for service
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.