Job description / Role
Are you a Paralegal who can speak Arabic? Maybe you aren't as fluent as you'd like to be but you are looking to develop your proficiency by moving to the Middle East. My client is looking for a law qualified Paralegal to work at a major international investment group in Riyadh.
A large group investing in Asia, Europe, USA and other emerging markets
- Form part of the international transactions legal team for the organisation.
- Work with the family members, General Counsel, and international counsel to establish big partnerships, Joint Ventures and M&A's for the group
- An attractive expat salary with good working conditions.
- An opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and successful General Counsel and members of a major royal family in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
- Degree in Law (LLB / GDL / LPC) ideally from a common law jurisdiction (UK / Australia / NZ / US / SA)
- Bilingual (spoken Arabic minimum)
- INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION. Candidates looking to move to Riyadh are welcome to apply
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Executive - Insurance, Freight & Logstics - Retail Giant