Job description / Role
Partner - Strategy Execution for KSA - Saudi National
- Partner level candidate required for a leading Boutique Strategy Execution player based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Candidate must be a Saudi National with a strong grasp of the Management Consulting landscape in KSA.
- The role focuses on generating consultancy opportunities primarily with Public Sector Clienetel across Saudi Arabia.
- This particular organization holds a strong reputation for delivery already having successfully undertaken numerous Strategy Execution & Planning engagements throughout the Kingdom. The focus of their consultancy spans across Strategy, PMO, Execution & Implementation,
- Performance Improvement, Operational Optimization & General Business Process Advisory.
- The role offers a competitive fixed salary with aggressive uncapped bonus.
- Senior Director / Director level candidate working at either the Big 4 or other leading Advisory firms (ie. Accenture, IBM etc)
- At least 12+ years of Consulting / Advisory experience
- Recent experience of being able to generate 2 million USD + in revenue focused on Consultancy services
- Strong networks within Saudi Government entities.
- Solid People, Operational and P&L Management ability.
- International Stakeholder management experience
- Must be Saudi National.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Chief Operating Officer
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent