Job description / Role
Our client in Exec Education are seeking a Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for building relationships with corporate clients in KSA.
Reporting to the Director, the role will include:
* Strategic development and implementation to increase revenues
* Negotiation and drafting of business proposals (English)
* Attending events, launches, networking etc
* Liaison with faculty to ensure clients needs are being met
* Overall performance of the Partnerships developed
To be shortlisted for this opportunity, you must be
* Educated to Masters level minimum
* Have a strong business acumen and have a good network in KSA
* Very experienced in BD/Sales/Marketing within Education or professional services
* Experienced negotiator and comfortable with business financials
* High level of written English, essential
* Able to communicate in Arabic (ideal)
* Knowledge of Executive Education
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.