Parts Manager (KSA National)
Job description / Role
Manage parts operations across various facilities and workshops.
Leading automotive dealers in the kingdom.
* Manage inventory and stocks across 30 facilities and workshops.
* Develop new product strategies and work on pricing.
* Manage custom clearance and import processes.
Competitive salary and benefits.
* Experienced in managing parts operations.
* Track record in B2B and wholesale operations.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.