Job description / Role
Manager - People and Change (Change Management)
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, NGOs and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining one of KSA’s largest advisory practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG KSA is currently seeking to hire an experienced Manager, People and Change for a permanent opportunity to work with our Management Consulting Function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Assesses organizations readiness and develops change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance through:
• Applying a structured methodology and leading change management activities.
• Supporting communication efforts.
• Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
• Supporting training efforts.
• Ensures communicating and management of stakeholders (end-to-end) for transformation projects to implement organizational restructuring, new processes, controls, technology solutions.
• Manages the initiatives and activities covered in the change management and communication plans and develops the content required to execute them
• Manages stakeholders and their objectives/KPIs in order to create the right business case for their achievement in line with the project’s scope and objectives.
• Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within commercial context.
• Manages scope and delivers timely and quality deliverables.
• Communicates risk and issues early to Leaders as appropriate.
• Contribute towards creating innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiate KPMG from our competition.
• Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry.
• Holds review (s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
• Works on CPD to maintain professional status/accreditation.
People Management Responsibilities:
• Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
• Plans and seeks opportunities to allocate team members responsibilities that will enable them to learn new skills that align to their goals.
• Meets KPMG deadlines throughout the Performance Development cycle for self and team [if Performance Manager] including; seeking quality feedback, goal-setting, providing input into engagement/project reviews, cascading own goals and regular conversations with apraisees and team members, to a standard expected under Open Performance Development.
• Effectively supports and manages underperformance, in line with local guidance and policies.
• Takes action to ensure wellbeing matters are properly handled and resolved by and escalates as appropriate.
• Ensures team accurately charge time to Engagement codes to see true value of work delivered and to recognize individual/team effort.
• Builds constructive working relationships across different teams and countries. Shares internal networks with others to support an understanding the breadth of capabilities at KPMG.
• Shares knowledge with other KPMG colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
• Embraces Global People Survey (GPS) and/or wider people focused actions and initiatives which drive cultural improvement across their local team(s).
• Manages on boarding of new starters, including buddy responsibilities.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
• Master degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
• Project Management (PMP).
• Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).
• Prosci Change Management
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 - 4 years in a similar role.
• Solid expertise in organization change management in public sector in KSA, dealing with many different disciplines, from behavioural and social to information technology and business solutions in order to recognize the changes in the broader business environment and entities towards implementing project’s objectives.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (such as ADKAR model).
• Experience developing change strategies and producing organization wide communications to support.
• Solid understanding of project management methodology with an emphasis on quantifying OCM related status and progress.
• Demonstrated experience conducting workshops with business partners and employees experiencing change.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English essential.
• Arabic speaker is a plus.
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.
People and Change - Senior Consultant
KPMG Saudi Arabia
HR & Admin Manager
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Middle East Executive