Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Job Summary: The job holder of this position is responsible for designing, implementing, and driving engagement activities with Group of employees.
- Partner with key stakeholders (e.g. People Experience Communities, People Partners, Business Managers etc.) in designing, facilitating & driving engagement activities in different offices, warehouses, and malls across KSA
- Drive, enable, and inspire People Experience & Culture Communities in achieving their purpose
- Identify people experience challenges & pain points through focus groups and drive action plan implementation
- Design, create & share reports regarding employee engagement & other People Experience activities to provide meaningful insights to the business
- Source and drive wellbeing initiatives across KSA and support in localizing Group Wellbeing initiatives for KSA market
- Support the business in initiating & following up on any people experience diagnosis exercise (e.g. survey, health checks, interviews, focus groups etc.)
- Manage end-to-end (from conceptualization to ROI) of People Experience & Culture projects (i.e. planned & ad-hoc)
- Collaborate with Internal Communications in end-to-end marketing and communications of the different People Experience & Culture initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate, dynamic, energetic, pleasant , and cheerful person
- Can build network and relationship with people , successful candidate will be leading communicates in internal projects
- Project management skills
- Expert event management
- Public speaking , high communication skills
- Have a bachelor's degree in HR, or a related field.
- Must be Saudi National Female
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.