Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for managing day to day personnel operations, confidential certificates, employee relations etc, and is responsible for implementing policies.
- Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Prepare the bonuses, schooling fees entitlements and any financial reports for the Payroll Department
- Prepare, send, follow up and process Financial Remuneration Forms
- Prepare offer letters and internal memos (salary certificates, NOCs)
- Assist all employees with their day to day queries and enquiries on company policies and procedures
- Assist employees with their day to day queries and needs from the HR Services Department
- Coordinate with the insurance companies for additions/deductions and renewals
- Liaise with Management for probationary period confirmation
- Coordinate recruitment support: follow up on visa / labour card applications, arrival of new comers from out of country, start date etc.
- Initiate, update and maintains employees' confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals...)
- Prepare staff turnover reports (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- You are a Saudi National
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any relevant field
- 2 years of experience in Employee Relations
- Knowledge in Saudi Labor Law and Regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a Team Player, Customer Oriented and Flexible
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.