Job description / Role
Preference will be given to Saudi Nationals.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Maintain and provide administrative and secretarial support service for the managers of facilities daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collate all relevant paperwork.
- Set appointments and meetings for the manager as requested including regular one to one meetings with the manager of facilities and his/her direct reports.
- Prepare meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes, as needed.
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the manager and other facilities staff, using their own initiative.
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the manager.
- Advise the manager of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the manager’s office.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of experience of personal assistant work or related field.
- Excellent Communication & Organizational skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must be bilingual and proficient in spoken and written Arabic and English and/ or French.
- Experience in preparing agenda and collection of materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; taking minutes and keeping records of proceedings in a large organization.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).