Job description / Role
Our client, a global Management Consultancy, are looking to hire 2 dedicated and experienced Personal Assistant's to support their team of Managers. You will join a growing and well respected team and be expected to provide high quality support in a fast paced and challenging environment.
* Comprehensive diary management
* Arrange frequent and complex travel itineraries
* Act as point of contact for clients - relationship building will be of the utmost importance
* Manage all data and document production
* Excellent communication and strong written English
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Able to work under pressure while maintaining strong attention to detail
* At least 2 years' experience in a global business within an admin function
Salary and Benefits
* 12-15k per month*
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.