Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading international law firm based in Riyadh. Operating globally, they act as a trusted partner to some of the most distinguished companies, resolving their most complex legal challenges.
The business is growing rapidly and they are keen to appoint an experienced EA who will be an integral part of their business. You will provide extensive support to the Managing Partner and wider team. Full diary and scheduling control for the MP as well as acting as point of contact for senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Providing administration support to partner, managers and associates
* Managing the Managing Partners diary and inbox
* Extensive travel management
* Scheduling meetings and arranging conferences
* Communicate clearly and accurately any issues or challenges to the assigned lawyers on a timely basis
* Plan and organize workflow to comply with established time constraints in order to meet deadlines
* Have a thorough knowledge of department and Firm procedures and uphold all rules and procedures
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* At least 5 years experience in a legal or professional services business
* Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders
Salary and benefits
18,000 - 22,000 AED per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
MAYKS HR Consulting