Job description / Role
Required to join a Maintenance and Pest Control company in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the pest control service, overseeing the administrative functions, and maintaining optimum market presence and profitability through sales and marketing.
• He will work closely with the main Head Office of company as well with Service Supervisors, and technicians by monitoring that quality service is achieved.
• Additionally, they will conduct periodic training workshops and oversee reports.
• The Branch Manager shall be a highly skilled natural leader, possessing a motivating management style that fosters collaboration and innovation amongst all staff.
A degree or diploma in a relevant subject
• At least 8 years’ experience included 4 years in KSA.
• Managing a team of 10 and more
• A proven track record of working in Pest Control
• Excellent administrative and commercial skills
• A demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse team of people, including effective delegation skills.
• Excellent competency in project management, problem solving and change management
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Excellent understanding of standard computer systems, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration