Job description / Role
Urgently required to join an engineering consultancy working on a large marine project in the Eastern Province of KSA. The successful candidate will join the construction supervision team working on the behalf of the client to ensure the project is built to specification
- A minimum 5 years experience on Saudi Aramco Projects
- Candidate should have at least 15 years of experience in the field of maritime sea ports construction projects.
- BS or BE Degree in Civil Engineering
- Technical Knowledge: Excellent Knowledge in Onshore Offshore Bored Piles, Secant Piles, Contiguous Piles, Mortar Piles, Micro Piles, with all kind of Pile Load Test, Dewatering System using Well Point, Sumps, Submersible Pumps, Deep Wells Piezo meters. Ground Anchors below and above Water levels both types temporary and permanent and Struts.
- Onshore Offshore Steel Tubular Pipe, Vertical and Raked Driven Piles, Quay Wall, Shoring. MSE Wall (Mechanically Stabilized Earth Wall) Soil Investigations (Onshore Offshore).
- Jet grout, Cement grout Blankets, Manual Excavation Pile, Ground Improvement, Diaphragm Wall, and Sheet Piling.
- Excellent Knowledge in Pile Foundation
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration