Planner & Invoice Verifier
Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verify invoices of procured materials and service contracts in accordance with PO and contract rates, terms and conditions.
• Monitor routine expenditures; prepare analysis of complex issues for use of the Organization Head.
• Prepared detailed budget charts, tables and spreadsheets in support of a variety of budgetary analysis and special projects.
• Identify relevant and usable data sources, select appropriate methods of data collection and data analysis and report conclusion, implications and recommendations as part of SATORP financial reporting functionality.
• Compile and analyse accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program or project.
• Formulate business plans (OPEX and CAPEX) annual budget, operational plans in collaboration with Unit Heads, Project Manager and Budget Holder.
• Prepare regular forecast (quarterly, annually or as needed) of capital expenditures and operational expenditures.
• Examine and review company estimate for completeness, accuracy and conformance with SATORP procedures and guidelines.
• Consult with relevant department managers/division heads to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
• Develop, formulate and recommend funding scenarios to address concerns and facilitate resolution
• Prepare strategic planning activities within the organization for day to day operations.
• Formulate and responsible for updating and tracking KPl's and key focus areas within the division level.
• Prepare Purchase Requisition (PR) and coordinate with MSPD to expedite the delivery of materials and services.
• Prepare, monitor and update procurement and active contract and prepare report on a regular basis.
• Prepare Company Estimate (CE) for comparison of cost against the quotation received from the sole bidder.
• 16 Perform analytical studies on a particular subject and prepare plans, reports and presentations as required.
• Assist Unit Heads in preparing Scope of Works of service contracts.
• Assists in formulating and updating procedures within the division level
• Act as Training Coordinator and develops manpower development training in coordination with Division Head and HR, monitor the progress in a regular basis and maintains record.
• Act as Safety Coordinator and facilitate Safety Management System (SMS) coordination within the organization and various departments, contractors, and suppliers and attend meetings with them whenever necessary.
• Prepare safety evaluation of contractors, conduct safety inspections and walkthroughs; attend SMS audit, plan and formulate close-out strategy
• Liaise with various departments, contractors, and suppliers and attend meetings with them whenever necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Division/Organization Head.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Strong knowledge in budgeting and planning activities,
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
• Strong knowledge in technical and engineering aspect especially in refining operation and related processes.
• Analytical and strong knowledge in problem solving skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong technical writing and reporting skills.
• Ability to create strategic plan, organize and prioritize works effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong command of oral and written English,
• Conversant with SAP and Microsoft Office applications.
• College Graduate in Engineering, Accounting or equivalent.
• Five (5) years of experience in Engineering or similar field and at least three (3) years in budgeting and planning.
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.