Job description / Role
Planner / Programming Specialist - Riyadh - Immediate Role
Our client is an international Project Management Consultancy and as a result of a number of recent project wins, they are actively looking for a Planner / Programming Specialist to join their growing PMO team in Riyadh.
As a Planner / Programming Specialist, your responsibility will be to proactively manage, control, and report on the planning and scheduling activities of the projects.
Key requirements of the position include, but not limited to;
• Manage the planning and scheduling of the project in preparation of program master schedule.
• Participate in claims analysis and negotiations.
• Prepare schedule performance measurements reports, forecasts and studies.
• Analyze critical paths and restraints to determine effect of changes on the schedule and recommends workarounds to mitigate impacts.
• Develop plans and recommendations for mitigation of impacts of schedule problems.
• Assist in preparation of the monthly progress report.
• Provide project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects.
• Maintain liaison with the project and field personnel for schedule revisions and updates.
• Provide project planning capabilities including critical interfaces and risks analysis.
• Assist in establishing and monitor project controls KPI's.
• Ensure project policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
• Assist in developing and monitoring preventive actions and recovery plans to support project delivery on time.
• Support programming manager in accomplishing project status review and performance control.
• Work actively with specific software (Primavera P6 and similar).
• Monitor and address float and schedules buffers.
SAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Medical and Flights
• Experience of working internationally would be beneficial.
• Relevant degree related to construction.
• Excellent experience in Primavera applications.
• Over 7 years experience in planning or a similar role.
• Fluency in English. Arabic would be beneficial but not required.
• Be based in KSA with a transferable visa.
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to work across a range of high profile projects now and in future. If you are interested in speaking about the role then click APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|
Senior Planning Engineer
Project Controls Manager
Senior Planning Engineer
Saudi Arabian Baytur