Job description / Role
Project: This is a portfolio of multiple entertainment venues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mace is providing the portfolio management, working collaboratively with the client from concept design to detailed design, to establish a robust foundation to progress into the later delivery stages.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking planning manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the detailed schedule for the pre and post contract phases in consultation with other project members/stakeholders.
• Working closely with the contractors, evaluate their schedules and actively manage the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
• Managing and maintaining schedules on a variety of projects with project managers at the same time.
• Overseeing the schedules at various phases from feasibility through to handover to the client.
• Assisting the construction team by re-aligning workload and programmes
• Preparing target programmes to issue to subcontractors.
• Monitoring and preparing progress report with the project manager.
• Providing information to the main contractor to assist in obtaining an extension of time approval for a number of sectional completion dates.
• Providing information to senior managers on workforce requirements.
• Coordinating void closure for rooms, monitoring remedial works issued by others.
• Preparing commissioning programmes and setting up procedures to monitor commissioning activities and collating documentation in readiness for O&M's.
• Managing snagging/defects and schedule of outstanding works schedules.
• Producing a number of site diagram to a section of the work area and system.
• Assigning and managing roles and resources in Primavera P6.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be Primavera qualified.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of working on large programme or projects equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Planning Manager - Infrastructure
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Project Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection