Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Planning Managers for an ongoing project in Jeddah. The Planning Manager will report to the Client's Project Controls Lead within Corporate Services office.
A typical week would include:
* Reporting to the Client's Project Controls Lead, within CoS office
* Help develop (from scratch) corporate guidance and templates
* Monitor the Program / Project Delivery schedules, challenge and guide project schedules (where required).
* Develop and monitor appropriate KPI's for the business
* Support deployment of a Project Management Information System (PMIS)
* Prepare inputs to Board level reports
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* International standards, tools and experiences
* Currently in PMO, having rolled out systems, tools and guidance
* Established/Supported reporting - is able to answer: what data is needed, by whom and how frequently?
* Use of software, such as Primavera P6, and Pertmaster / Primavera Risk Analysis (QSRA)
* Planning management (in previous job roles), within major construction programs
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.