Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Port Project Manager
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Port Project Manager , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Port Project Manager with Port planning and Marine/Coastal Engineering background who will be responsible to Project manage the Study and Design of one of the main commercial Port in Kuwait. The candidate will be based in Kuwait.
The holder of this position will be a role model of the SJ/SMEC values, ethics and code of conduct and all aspects of this position will be carried out according to these guiding principles.
• Project integration – coordination across the multi-disciplinary project team that includes but no limited to survey, geotechnical, Environmental, master planning, Marine & Coastal, civil, structural, architectural, water, mechanical, electrical, interior, landscape, smart building, transport planning, quantity survey, tender documentation etc.
• Master planning – Guiding the master planning and design team on the key issues related to Port expansion and ensure that client requirements are accurately transmitted and implemented in the final masterplan.
• Marine Engineering Works – Lead the Marine Engineering Team
• Project scope – management of the scope of works required to successfully meet the objectives for each phase of the project
• Project schedule – implement processes required to manage the timely completion at each phase of the project.
• Project cost – plan, estimate, budget, manage and control costs to complete the project within the approved budget
• Project quality – incorporate quality policy regarding planning, managing, and controlling project and quality requirements to meet client’s expectations and requirements
• Project resource – manage the resources needed with the respective discipline/technical leads for the successful completion of the project
• Project communication – develop and implement process and protocol to achieve timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring and ultimate disposition of project information across the project team, Ports Authority, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Risk management – conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, response implementation and monitoring risk on the project.
• Stakeholder engagement – Identify stakeholders, analyze stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project, develop appropriate stakeholder management strategies and engagement plans to achieve effective stakeholder outcomes in achieving desired project decisions and successful execution
• Track record of achievement in a similar role.
• Proven leadership ability leading multidisciplinary design teams
• Registrations and memberships with relevant professional bodies
• A strong grasp of project management and project governance
• Contribute to the commercial success of projects and the team
• Demonstrated experience in taking a lead role in client management and project delivery
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Project Director - PMC